The environmental conditions in poultry houses are a key factor in the growth of the birds. We cannot expect Un-healthy birds to grow as per standard. Importantly hatched chick cannot maintain a proper body temperature without help. Hence monitoring key parameter and that on a real time basis is important.
Identifying need to effectively control poultry farm?
Similarly there is increasing concern in the poultry industry with regard to high ambient temperatures; this concern may be attributed to rapid development of the industry with climate change and also to reduced performance and increased mortality of poultry specifically during summer. They resort to panting as temperatures increase which increased metabolic rate and evaporative cooling. Body temperatures must remain close to 41 degree centigrade; an increase beyond the regulated adverse results. Thereby the birds consume less food, and convert the feed less efficiently.
How does PoultryCare can help for your business management?
- Feed Manufacturing & Distribution
- Livestock Management
- Layering and Hatcheries Management
- Slaughtering and Food Processing
- Equipment Manufacturing
- Medicines Manufacturing
- Food Distribution & Retail
The platform is extended on mobile and tablets to enable farmed capture the data. IOT also contributes in capturing of critical data like parameter monitoring, vaccination schedule, temperature management etc. Similarly it can help you in controlling quality and standardization across contributing to your brand and help creating market for your product.
Importance of FCR for Farmer
To achieve this livestock industry needs dependable indicators to figure out the performance of livestock after ingesting the feed. Means how efficiently livestock has converted the feed into desired product. For example if animals are raised for meat then desired output product is flesh. In case of dairy farm the desired output product is milk. While in case of layer farming the output is egg production.
Feed efficiency is generally divided in two categories
- Feed Conversion Efficiency (FCE)
- Feed Conversion Ratio (FCR)
Why Do Farmers Need to Find FCR?
FCR is basically a guideline which helps farmers to save the feed cost and gets maximum live weight. By using FCR the farmers will be able to:
- Compare the birds in terms of feed conversion. i.e efficient feed converter or poor feed converter
- Compare various feeds in terms of efficiency
- Determine the required amount of feed a bird needs in it’s complete growing cycle
- Determine the cost of feed
Route Tracking Features,
- Confirm truck loading and manage inventory
- Perform pre-sales, delivery, returns, exchanges, and truck transfers
- Manage GPS tracking and Google Navigation
- Process orders and confirm items delivered
- Capture Signature
- Collect payments
- Print or Email delivery receipt and invoice
- Access Customer and Product Information
- Perform Truck Settlement