Some of the specific reports that might be included in a poultry farming MIS Reports module include:
- Production reports: These reports would provide detailed information on egg production, hatchability, bird mortality, and other key metrics.
- Financial reports: These reports would include data on expenses, revenue, and profitability, as well as information on feed and medication costs, labor costs, and other key expenses.
- Inventory reports: These reports would provide information on the quantity of feed, medication, and other inputs in stock, as well as the quantities of eggs, chicks, and birds at various stages of development.
- Performance metrics: These reports would include information on the overall health and performance of the flock, including measures such as feed conversion ratio, egg weight, and eggshell quality.
- Facility and Equipment reports: These reports would include information on the condition and maintenance of poultry houses, equipment and vehicles.
- Compliance and Auditing reports: These reports would provide information on the compliance of the poultry farm with the regulations and standards set by the industry and government.
These reports can be generated in real-time, scheduled or on demand, the users will be able to access this report through web-based dashboards or mobile app, and export them in different format such as excel, PDF, etc. Additionally, the system can be configured to trigger notifications or alerts for specific events or conditions such as low inventory, high mortality rate, or compliance violation.
FeaturesEvery feature developed to enable inter-department collaboration and more seamless business operation possible
Notifications allow you to take preventive measures so you can avoid losses , this includes mortality ratio alerts, low FCR alert, supervisor feedback alert and farm rating
Ensuring flock performance, health and livability through a multifactorial approach
Breeder Life Cycle
Manage breeder stages like, brooding, growing, pre laying, laying etc so you understand where your flock is right now.
Digitize beyond the core to run your poultry farming business smarter, faster and simple
Feed Requirement Planning
With forecast engine you can easily generate your requirement for feed procurement. This results in better planning and in terms better results
Create different scheme for branch and/or season wise scheme with to track performance comparison against scheme
Generate farmer agreements based on collect required documents to approve every farmer and store all at single repository
Accurate data collection
Capture every activity data on real-time for stock, orders, indent, GRN, delivry and payments in a single entry point with data saved on cloud as single source